wines for passion
We convey our personality, our way of thinking, what the concept of wine means to us, and how we wish to take care of the craftsmanship inside of each bottle.
Luci di Vite
Luci di Vite began in summer 2020 as an authentic experience where you can taste our wine paired with local lunch meats and cheese in a unique, relaxing atmosphere: the vineyard. We welcome our friends, wanderers, and customers to the Mezzane Valley, to a place where being in nature and the countryside is the perfect backdrop for spending a summer evening. We are pumped to recommence Luci di Vite 2021, every weekend during the summer months. Don’t just take our word for it!
Luci di vite
- PASSERE DISTRICT (village of Lavagno): 3000 m² vineyard with an aspect to the east; limestone soil, at altitude 250 m, Trentino-style pergola
- SAN BRICCIO HISTORIC DOWNTOWN (village of Lavagno): 3700 m² with an aspect to the southwest, volcanic soil, at altitude 200 m, located near the volcano of San Briccio
- CENTRO DISTRICT (town of Tregnago): vineyard at altitude 550m, marl, 80-year-old vines, vineyard that we make rosé sparkling wine from
- MARMURIA DISTRICT (town of San Pietro di Lavagno): Ten acres, clayey terrain, at altitude 70 m, 100% Garganega, Veronese pergola, vines from 1978 planted by my dad, Francesco
- VAL DI MEZZO DISTRICT (town of San Pietro di Lavagno): Ten acres, vines from 1960 planted by my dad, Francesco, clayey alluvial soil, at altitude 100 m in a foothill area, 100% Garganega, Veronese pergola
- PROGNI DISTRICT (town of San Pietro di Lavagno): Ten acres, clayey alluvial soil, a family vineyard since 1950, 100% Garganega, Veronese pergola